Hope Public Schools in Hope, Arkansas, is interested in yard maintenance services for the school district. Property includes the following campuses: Clinton Primary School, Beryl Henry Elementary, Yerger Middle School, Hope High School, Garland Learning Center, Edith Brown Campus, Administration Building, and Paisley Compound. Proposals will be valid March 1, 2016 to December 31, 2016.
Specifications for services must include at minimum, but not be limited to, the following:
- Grass areas around the building to be mowed regularly during the growing season to maintain an average height of 2 ½” to 3 ½”.
- Trimming and edging around all landscaping/paved surfaces.
- Maintain all shrubbery/flower beds:
- Pull weeds, vines and grass
- Trim and shape all shrubbery and hedges: Spring, summer, fall, and as needed.
- Trim and cut low hanging limbs on all trees and haul away.
- Clippings to be blown off walkways/pavement.
- Litter and debris to be removed from lawn prior to mowing.
- Removal of all trash and debris from the property before departure.
- Proof of liability insurance is required for one million dollars.
Hope Public Schools shall determine whether the low bid is acceptable by analyzing the bidder’s capability to perform the work, whether the bidder’s equipment is of a nature to perform the work, and if proof of necessary insurance is valid.
- This bid is for a one-year period with an option to renew if both parties are in agreement and if both parties have performed their duties based on the contract. This option to renew is for a
two-year period, with a letter of intent to renew, provided by the awarded bidder each year in a timely manner.
Hope Public Schools reserve the right to reject any and all bids.
Interested persons should submit proposals by February 12, 2016, by 2:00 p.m. at the Hope Public Schools Administration Building, 117 East 2nd Street, Hope, AR 71801.
Questions regarding this advertisement should be addressed to Steven Bateman, Maintenance Supervisor, Hope Public Schools, 117 E. 2nd Street, Hope, AR 71801. You may call 870-703-7337.
Campuses and addresses are as follows:
Clinton Primary School, 601 Lakeshore Drive, Hope, AR 71801
Beryl Henry School, 2000 South Main Street, Hope, AR 71801
Yerger Middle School, 400 East Ninth Street, Hope, AR 71801
Hope High School, 1700 South Main Street, Hope, AR 71801
Garland Learning Center, 600 West Sixth Street, Hope, AR 71801
School Administration Building, 117 East Second Street, Hope, AR 71801
Paisley Compound, 921 West Avenue B, Hope, AR 71701
Edith Brown Campus, 500 South Spruce Street, Hope, AR 71801