Hope Pre-K recently met all the requirements to become a 4-Star Provider under the Arkansas Better Beginnings program! Serving under Better Beginnings, early childhood facilities and programs must meet rigorous criteria, including but not limited to:\r\n
- Creating greater awareness of the importance of early learning from zero to five years of age, when brain development is most critical.
- Elevating the quality of child care and early childhood education in Arkansas by investing in quality child care learning environments.
- Sending more kindergarten ready children to school every year.
- Developing the quality star rating system to simplify choosing child care for parents and families.
- Supporting child care programs through annual training, research-based curriculum and technical support.
- Creating opportunities for communities to be their best by supporting quality early learning environments for children zero to five.
Hope Pre-K Director, Lyndsi Easterling says this designation, "is how we rate for early childhood quality educational experiences (in the state). I am so PROUD of my staff!!"\r\n
For more information about the Hope Pre-K Program, contact Lyndsi at: firstname.lastname@example.org.\r\n
#GoBobcats #ALLIN #HopeForTheFuture