Bobcat Clinic Director Gretchen Carlton - "Don't forget about the free COVID-19 testing being provided tomorrow, Thursday, June 4th. This is for Hope School District staff, employees, students, and their families. The Bobcat Clinic staff will be set up in the big parking lot on 18th street. You will enter through the gate across from the football field and you will exit through the 19th street gate. We will have the drive through route marked for you. I am attaching the form that will need to be filled out prior to testing for anyone wanting to fill it out in advance. We will have blank forms available for anyone needing one. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks."
5 months ago, Ken McLemore
Every one counts!!! 2020 Census!!! You can respond online at 2020census.gov, by phone at 1-844-330-2020, or mailing the form. As long as you respond is what matters most!
5 months ago, Bobby Hart
oogo
Hello Citizens of Hope, Fifty-three percent (53%) of our city has responded to the 2020 Census Questionnaire! While this is a great feat that we have accomplished, we still want to get the other forty-seven (47%) of Hope counted. So, don't forget to fill out your Census Form! You can respond online at 2020census.gov, by phone at 1-844-330-2020, or mailing the form. As long as you respond is what matters most!
5 months ago, Bobby Hart
oogo
Census data from our county. We can still grow! If you can help someone please do. If you need help contact your school superintendent's office. Let's count everyone! www.census2020.gov
5 months ago, Bobby Hart
dATA
You can complete the 2020 census from many different platforms. Here is the link to the online version. https://my2020census.gov/
5 months ago, Bobby Hart
census
Very proud of all our graduates. Thanks to them, their families and especially the HHS staff that made it possible. Our students made the best of it
6 months ago, Bobby Hart
Horse
The Hope Public School District's ABC Pre-K will be handing out applications for the 2020-2021 school year on May 11th-May 14th from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm. You can pick the application packet up by driving through the Clinton Primary car line located off of Rocky Mound Road.Staff will be available to hand out packets. DO NOT go through the front office. Enrollment is limited and children must be 3 or 4 years old by August 1st.
6 months ago, Bobby Hart
logo
The Bobcat Clinic at Hope High School will be open Monday and will observe regular business hours.
6 months ago, Ken McLemore
Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Questions and Answers Find out more here: https://www.dol.gov/agencies/whd/pandemic/ffcra-questions
7 months ago, Bobby Hart
logo
Listen to the most recent episode of our podcast: School is not over https://anchor.fm/bobby-hart/episodes/School-is-not-over-eciv33
7 months ago, Bobby Hart
Logo
Listen to the most recent episode of our podcast: Announcements and messages to our Stakeholders https://anchor.fm/bobby-hart/episodes/Announcements-and-messages-to-our-Stakeholders-ecb85l
7 months ago, Bobby Hart
Darwin
Bobcat Clinic will be open through Thursday this week; closed Good Friday, April 10. Regular hours resume on Monday, April 13, thereafter.
7 months ago, Ken McLemore
Listen to the most recent episode of our podcast: Announcements and messages to our Stakeholders https://anchor.fm/bobby-hart/episodes/Announcements-and-messages-to-our-Stakeholders-ecb85l
7 months ago, Bobby Hart
Logo
Listen to the most recent episode of our podcast: AMI/Plans and processes https://anchor.fm/bobby-hart/episodes/AMIPlans-and-processes-ec153q
7 months ago, Bobby Hart
Logo
Our food services have served 4,882 meals as of today! Thanks @aramark and First Baptist Church Volunteers.
7 months ago, Bobby Hart
Logo
HPS offers free WiFI in the parking lots of CPS and HHS.
7 months ago, Bobby Hart
wifi
wifi2
With the announcement from the Governor that schools will be closed to on-site instruction through April 17, HPS wants to remind students that next week is spring break.
7 months ago, Bobby Hart
cv19
Help Slow the Spread
8 months ago, Bobby Hart
cv19